Sunday, September 5, 2010

from me toooo you



When I speak to you, know that I'm sincere with my words.I'll try in the best way I can to show you that I need you bad. Look me in the eyes and tell me you understand.But if you don't understand, then you'll never know the true meaning of my words.

I wont repeat myself, and I'll be fluent with my thoughts, like these ones that I'm writing down.I'm open for you, and its crazy because it all happened so fast.I'm living in the moment because I fear what the future might bring. Listen to me so you know that I'm real.

But don't just listen and then forget. Know that my words are one of a kind. I'm trying my hardest. I need you to compose on all of the past. Live in the moment with me, so we can start off on a new path.

No comments:

Post a Comment