Monday, October 11, 2010

ten.TEN.ten :)




oops !
i'm late to wish you sister :)
i'm sooory i'm soooory
but better LATE than NEVER 
imma rite ? HAHA
soo now time to wish you
I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

WINK*
TEN.TEN.TEN
on your birthday i want you know how much you mean to me sis =D


I LOVE YOU
really do :)
You are the best thing
I can ever have
WINK*
We fought, we argued, and we hated each other
 but don't forget we were young and we didn't know any better
We were like a regular big sister and little sister where the little one always bothered the big one
 At those times we wished that the other one didn't exist and that they would leave us alone
 I don't know about you but when i look back at those times i almost laugh because it shows how much we disliked each other
Hehehe
Then now ? :)
We grew up and realized that there was no point in fighting so we gave up the battle between us and loved each other for who and what we were
The things we have been through have been quite interesting
I hope we grow up and old being sisters and friends
AMUR !!
*Love you to death even if i don't always show it : )*

P/S : Any cake left ? HAHA









1 comment:

  1. can i comment here sis ?? first thing that i can say after read this .. i hate u soo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! serius .. then .. read again n again .. i realized .. that we need each other .. :'( u touch my soul sis .. i feel it !! thnks for the sweeeet wish for me !! i luv u damn much !!! <3 <3

    p/s > when can i get my present ?? ahahha

    ReplyDelete