Saturday, October 30, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

speechless,tatau nak cakap ape lagey dah .. rindu dah terubat sebab dpt chill dgn kengkawan lame .. what a great nite BUT adakah mereka rase ape yg aku rase ? hurm , no comment teeeeeett* .. OI KORANK , we don't say much anymore , such baru kenal , we not bahan2 mcm dulu lagey .. gosh , i miss the moment that we have to much times together , karok , pecah , huha , pp , bercuti etc .. ouchhh sumpah rindu , plz take a note ye "kawan" ,i hope ALLAH will show the truth , did u know is argeement its better than arguement .. i dont think that u gonna missed me like i do miss ya'll now ! I'm sorry korank if i hurt you , I'm truly never meant  , i can't undo it what has been done ;/ i can only pray that mayb one day korank will forgive me .. percayalah sometimes i do regret , hurm tatau nak cakap mcm mane lagey dahh , 4 me i want throw my ego bullshit ialah jalan terbaik , no matter who start a fuckin shit .. i also dunno how to explain the guilt inside my heart ;/ YA ALLAH if you hear me , plz help me , help me to be strong , help me to not emo too much ... *menangis jap* 




okeyyy dah okey THEN continue erkk !!


actly what is a friend ? what a definition of FRIEND ? hurm , yup mayb we have their opinion kannn ..
So lets read my opinion 1st ;)


A friend is someone who understands you , someone is always by your side , someone that you can trust , love , laugh , cry etc .. a friend is not someone that talk shit behind your back , curse you out , embrass you , steal from you , lie to you , make up excuses when you want hangout , go shoping , movies , clubs etc .. if you have a friend and they treat you like shit , honestly that person is not friend but is fake friend they probably using you and pretending that they like you .. hurm so many times i had ppl that treat me like that and ppl like that i have called them 


 HYPOCRIT =)




bebel :"Good friends judge little and forgive much"

No comments:

Post a Comment