Saturday, August 7, 2010

FAMILY & BEST FWEN .... ALL IN MY HEART ...


BELOVED FAMILY

  1. AYAH : You are my hero, AYAH ...Whenever I'm in trouble,u always have a plan.u are the perfect father,And I'm your biggest fan and I LOVE YOU .....
  2. IBU : the greatest gift from heaven..You’re smart, and you’re strong..my IBU is my role model for Most everything I do...IBU ..... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 
  3. ABANG : Do you know who I want to be like u ? u are smart and cool bro !
  4. AKAK : U Know whatever u do , i'll always by ur side sis .. be strong okey ? ;)
  5. ABG AYIE : U are the best BROTHER ... ;)
  6. ABG EDDY : my FAV brother .. u know y ? because cheered me when i'm sad..loving n caring . that u abg EDDY ;D
  7. MUR : my GORGEOUS sister :) u are my everything , u are my world ..
  8. ME : teeeeeettt ! ahaha :P
  9. HAS : my lil bro also my best friend ... we laugh and we cried ... has, u are the best



BFF : SOFEYA AND ABOY

BFF : BLACK


Met them, became friends,shared secrets, freaked out,shared secrets, freaked out,Laughed with them, Smiled with them,Cried with them..



Just wanted u to know that my lovely friend, u are VALUED!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment