Saturday, August 14, 2010

facebook !


  • HATERS : FB, i can share with people my good times, my bad times, my happy times, my sad times, pictures of me and my family,i can rant, i can debate.i can post whatever the fuck i want. After all, my FB page belongs to me, no one else. If you dont like it,DONT READ IT!!! okey ? ;)
  • STALKER : I just really have a Big problem with " STALKER" .. fuckin psychos need to get a life and leave me alone...I don't need you motherfucker !
  • FAKE :Be all that you can be , but first be YOURSELF ! why would you want to be someone else, when u could better by being urself ? huh !
P/S : pakcik dan makcik sekian ,PLEASE please jgn judge life sy daripada ape anda tengok di FB saya ! Don't judge book just by cover ! know me before u judge me okey...We are all learning & growing through our own individual experiences. Who are we to judge others in the ways that they learn & grow? kannnn .. 


ANOTHER one , everything in life can be improved.. i'll do my best 2 improve my life..i'll pray for others to improve their life but i'll not judge or tell others how to improve their life untill i have made PERFECTION out of mine !

 

nobody perfect and im not perfect either ! ( sesaje tambah lauk) HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment