Friday, December 31, 2010

twenty third ALREADY :)

ALLAH Selamat kan saya , ALLAH selamat kan saya , ALLAH selamat kan kartini bt abu hassan :)

Yeah , Bersyukur coz i'm stil alive :) ALHAMDULILAH ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FIRST : That days was awesome , I've mini celebration wid my Lovely family , Thanks mom for the choclate cakes ;) I really appriciated that & thnks to all guys for nice birthday wishes .. im spechless otey !





Sunway LagoooOn yaw , last celebration & we have a greatest fun yabebabedoooooo :)


FIVETH : Just simple note to me :) Dear my self , One year older , HAPPY BELATED BUFDAY to you :) You earn to have all your wishes And all of your fancies come true .. keep in mind that the past doesnt label who you're going to be,just learn from that , u must doing better :) keep trying tina & prove it that u can !

No comments:

Post a Comment